Today iH8sn0w has Released Snowbreeze 2.0.1 to Jailbreak iOS 4.1 and Now its available for Download,Sn0wbreeze is a jailbreaking tool like PwnageTool for iPhone and iPod touch which can be used to create custom .ipsw files, If you have iPhone 3G, 3GS or iPhone touch 2G, 3G running iOS 4.1, you can use sn0wbreeze 2.0 to jailbreak your iDevice, Sn0wbreeze is fully compatible to work with Windows machines that means if you don’t have mac OS then also you can jailbreak your idevice.
- iPod touch 1G (Must be jailbroken on any firmware version)
- iPod touch 2G (Non-MC Model, Must be jailbroken on any firmware, if not, then use iREB from here)
- iPod touch 2G (MC Model, must be on iOS 3.1.2. Does not need to be jailbroken on 3.1.2)
- iPod touch 3G (Must be previously jailbroken on 3.1.2)
- iPhone 2G
- iPhone 3G (Must be jailbroken on any firmware, if not, then use iREB from here)
- iPhone 3GS new bootrom (Must be previously jailbroken on 3.1.2)
- iPhone 3GS old bootrom (Must be already jailbroken. If you are jailbroken using Spirit or JailbreakMe, install Spirit2Pwn from http://repo.woowiz.net.
Now here is step by step Information to Jailbreak your iOS 4.1 with Snowbreeze 2.0.1.
How to Jailbreak iOS 4.1 with Snowbreeze 2.0.1:
Step 1 :Download the latest Itune 10
Step 2 : Now first take backup of your device like all data,photos,contact and Music, apps
Step 3 : Download Sn0wbreeze 2.0.1 for windows and iOS 4.1 and save it on your desktop
Step 4 :Run Sn0wbreeze 2.0.1 and select “Expert Mode”
Step 5 : Click the Browse button and select the iOS 4.1 firmware
Step 6 : Now if you are on iPhone 3GS (New Bootrom) or iPod touch 3G, make sure you hit “General”-> and check “Use iBooty Method (3.1.2 Installation Required!).
Step 7 : If you selected the Simple Mode, snowbreeze will ask if you want to activate (hacktivation) your iPhone. Click No if you are already using the supported carrier.
Step 8: Now select ‘Build IPSW”. Sn0wbreeze will create the custom .ipsw file for your iPhone which will be jailbroken. Wait for some time for Sn0wbreeze 2.0.1 to complete its process.
Step 9:Now, you have to restore to the custom firmware 4.1 created by sn0wbreeze just now. For doing this, click on your phone from the sidebar in iTunes and hold down “shift” key while clicking the “Restore” button on iTunes and then release the “shift” key. After this, iTunes will prompt you to select the location of the custom firmware 4.1. Select the new created custom 4.1 firmware and click “Open”.
Step 10: Now, wait while iTunes automatically performs steps to jailbreak your device. You will see a progress bar indicating the installation in process. Don’t click on anywhere and after installation is complete, your iPhone will restart automatically.
Download Sn0wbreeze 2.0.1 for windows