Yesterday Apple released iOS 4.3.4 for iPhone 4, iPhone 3Gs, iPad 2, iPad 1 and iPod Touch, which updated to fixes security vulnerability associated with viewing malicious PDF files and blocks Untethered jailbreak tool.
And today iPhone Dev Team released Redsn0w 0.9.8b3 to jailbreak iOS 4.3.4 tethered on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod Touch 3G and ipod Touch 4G. Following instructions will help you to jailbreak tethered iOS 4.3.4.
How to jailbreak iOS 4.3.4 using Redsn0w 0.9.8b3 :
- Step 1 : Download iOS 4.3.4
- Step 2 : DownloadRedsnOw 0.9.8b3 (Mac/Windows)
- Step 3 : Download latest iTunes 10.3.1 firmware
- Step 4 : Now open RedsnOw 0.9.8b3 Downloaded Winzip file and install Cydia than click next.
- Step 5 : Now switch off your iDevice before processing Jailbreak
- Step 6 : Now enter your Device into DFU Mode ( Press and hold both the power and home button for 10 seconds, now release power button and hold Home button for more 10 seconds, the Entering DFU Mode methods you also can follow at the time of running RedsnOw 0.9.8b3).
- Step 7 : Now your Device on process for Tethered jailbreak running iOS 4.3.4, so keep passions till jailbreak process it will take few minutes.
Now enjoy Tethered jailbreak iOS 4.3.4 using Redsn0w 0.9.8b3 with the above help on your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPod Touch 3G and iPod Touch 4G
Stay tune with us for more details on iOS 4.3.4 jailbreak instructions.