How to jailbreak iOS 5 beta 4 using Redsn0w 0.9.8b4
Yesterday Apple has Released iOS 5 beta 4 for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 2, iPad 1 and iPod Touch 3G/4G for Developers only. To upgrade iOS 5 beta 4 on iPhone, ipad and iPod Touch you need to update iTunes 10.5 beta 4 on your System. The iOS 5 beta 4 update to fix numbers of bugs and improves stability and performances.
As you knows now iOS 5 can not possible to jailbreak Untethered, so iPhone Dev Team has released Redsn0w 0.9.8b4 Tethered jailbreak tool for iOS 5 beta 4, which does not supports ipad 2 unfortunately. So you can Jailbreak iOS 5 beta 4 using Redsn0w 0.9.8b4 byu following instructions Step by Step.
How to jailbreak iOS 5 beta 4 using Redsn0w 0.9.8b4 :
- Step 1 : Download iOS 5 beta 4
- Step 2 : Download RedsnOw 0.9.8b4[Mac/Windows]
- Step 3 : Download iTunes 10.5 beta 4
- Step 4 : Now open RedsnOW 0.9.8b4 Downloaded Winzip file and install Cydia than click next.
- Step 5 : Now switch off your iDevice before processing Jailbreak
- Step 6 : Now enter your Device into DFU Mode ( Press and hold both the power and home button for 10 seconds, now release power button and hold Home button for more 10 seconds, the Entering DFU Mode methods you also can follow at the time of running RedsnOw 0.9.8b4).
- Step 7 : Now your Device on process for Tethered jailbreak running iOS 5 beta 4, so keep passion till jailbreak process it will take few minutes.
So guys now enjoy Tethered jailbreak iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch running iOS 5 beta 4 using Redsn0w 0.9.8b4 with the above steps help.
Stay tune with us for more details on iOS 5 beta 4 jailbreak details.