Apple released iOS 5 beta 3 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch for Developers only. Apple released in row iOS 5 beta 1,2 and 3 as expected to fix bugs which complaint by Developers about iOS 5. The iOS 5 beta 3 improves Gesture Control, Devcie Speed and many things. When iPhone dev Team got the information about iOS 5 beta 3 immediately developed Redsnow 0.9.8b2 to jailbreak iOS 5 beta 2. The Redsnow 0.9.8b2 supports iPod touch 3G, iPod touch 4G, iPad 1, iPhone3GS, iPhone4 (GSM) and iPhone4 (CDMA).
Update #1: Since Apple now provides Windows iTunes 10.5 for iOS5 and iCloud developers, it’s no longer the case that only Mac owners can legitimately activate their devices. We now provide a Windows version of redsn0w for those developers (only!).
Update #2: We’ve update redsn0w to account for the sandbox changes that affected App Store apps in 5.0b3 (and it now recognizes the IPSWs for all three betas so far). If you already jailbroke 5.0b3 using the previous redsn0w, you don’t need to re-jailbreak…just use this updated version to boot tethered. Start pointing redsn0w at the 5.0b3 IPSW starting with 5.0b3.
jailbreak iOS 5 beta 3 using Redsnow 0.9.8b2 :
- Step 1 : Download iOS 5 beta 3
- Step 2 : Download RedsnOw 0.9.8b2
- Step 3 : Download iTunes 10.5 beta 3
- Step 4 : Now open RedsnOW 0.9.8b2 Downloaded Winzip file and install Cydia than click next.
- Step 5 : Now switch off your iDevice before processing Jailbreak
- Step 6 : Now enter your Device into DFU Mode ( Press and hold both the power and home button for 10 seconds, now release power button and hold Home button for more 10 seconds, the Entering DFU Mode methods you also can follow at the time of running RedsnOw 0.9.8b2).
- Step 7 : Now your Device on process for Tethered jailbreak running iOS 5 beta 3, so keep passion till jailbreak process it will take few minutes.
Now enjoy Tethered jailbreak on your Devcie running iOS 5 beta 3 using Redsnow 0.9.8b2.
Stay tune with us for more details on iOS 5 beta 3 jailbreak.